|Daniel Siepmann 85ac6eea25
A small PHP Wrapper around ffmpeg to make cutting videos easier.
This project provides a single executable file that wraps a Symfony console command. The command itself accepts some arguments to cut out parts of a video file using ffmpeg.
The resulting file will be moved to a dedicated folder structure.
I'm currently developing this for myself in order to remove advertisements from recorded TV shows. I'm using https://www.youtv.de/ to record stuff.
- Right now this script expects a specific file naming to extract information like season name.
- Resulting file might be off between sound and video on some players (PS4 and my own TV). Others work fine (Mozilla Firefox and VLC).
- Generates files very fast, by copying and not re encoding.
- PHP 8.2 command line
- Download / clone project.
- Run composer install --no-dev -o
- Execute executable ./cutvideo --help to get instructions on how to use the script.